Friday, August 08, 2008

Eagles soar high

Undoubtedly you've heard or seen that the Eagles are coming to the Resch Center at the end of September. No question the tickets are a bit pricey, but is the going price for all of their concerts. Just let me say this, their last concert at the Resch a few years ago was nothing short of spectacular. By far, in my opinion, the best sounding band to play the building since it opened. We've had a lot of great concerts, but that one takes the cake. They told us in a pre-concert meeting that they had the best sound system in the world. They were right. The Eagles is a legendary group. You won't be sorry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't be sorry cause I will be there!!! I saw them at the XCel Centre in St. Paul in 02 and that was spectacular as well. They played for 4 hours! Less than 4 hours to go! Woohoo!

2:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home