Thursday, March 26, 2009

A bull, now a gator


Well, as you can see here....last week I got on Midnight the Bull. This week we have an alligator in the complex as part of the WBAY Pet Expo. I don't think there is such a thing as a tame alligator so there will be no pictures of me and the gator! Anyway, the bull pictured here is broken like a horse, but he still was a little touchy when I climbed on his back. And...he was a little touchy when I got off. As I was sliding off, he moved around a little bit and slightly pushed me to the ground. I more or less lost my balance more so than the bull knocking me to the ground. It was harmless because when a 2,400 pound animal moves even slightly, it tends to move you a lot! All in a day's work, but I sure have taken a lot of "ribbing."
Complex is busy again this weekend with Gamblers games on Friday and Sunday nights and the Blizzard have their season opener Saturday night at the Resch. The WBAY Pet Expo, gator included, is in the Brown County Arena and the Green Bay Golf Expo is in Shopko Hall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home