Monday, May 18, 2009

Four busy days!

The Resch Center had four busy days this past weekend..starting with Jeff Dunham on Thursday, Blizzard game on Friday, Keith Urban on Saturday and Disturbed concert on Sunday. We had pretty big crowds all four days. Dunham was a sell-out and a very nice guy from what I've heard from the folks here who got to meet him. Pretty much down home who feels blessed for the tremendous success he's having right now.

Keith Urban had a great concert Saturday night....actually ran into him (not literally) backstage. And no, I did not see the Mrs.....Nicole Kidman. I think everyone asked me that.

The Disturbed concert was also a big hit with those attending Sunday. I just wish the guy who entered the building right after doors opened could have kept his drinks and dinner to himself. Not a pretty sight for our housekeeping staff to clean up in the lobby! I know I'm getting old, but was it just me or did the music seem as loud as ever? Thank goodness for earplugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home