Friday, January 21, 2011

My championship blog + Paisley


All right, it's not really a championship blog, but everything everywhere is Packers-Bears right now. Being out of the media for 10 years, I kind of forgot how crazy it gets where any little thing can become a story. Everyone is betting each other I feel like I should bet a Chicago blogger something. I even saw the Archbishop of Milwaukee is betting Wisconsin cheese against Chicago deep dish pizza from the Chicago Archbishop. I don't know about you, but the deep dish stuff sounds pretty good to me. My wife and I have been offered the opportunity to go to the NFC championship game on Sunday and we're going to go! I've covered games at Soldier Field as a reporter, but have never sat in the stands. I've heard some stories about it. Let you know how that went next week!

Brad Paisley's concert was a big hit Thursday night. As I'm sure you've heard by now, as pictured here, Aaron Rodger made a surprise visit on stage. The crowd went NUTS. Interestingly enough, Paisley's dad travels with him on the tour and actually drives his bus! If you check out the Resch Center's facebook page, you can see we posted a picture of his dad on the wall Thursday. We see a lot of great crews come through the building, but we all agree the Paisley tour was one of the nicest and easiest crews we have EVER worked with. It was a pleasure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous gena said...

that's awesome that his dad tours with him. He sure does seem like a "family guy". Was a great show...can't beat the front row at PB!!!

11:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home