Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Wedding show - I did it, you should too

All right guys, I know most of you reading this who are already married probably never went to a wedding show with your wife. Ladies, you probably went to several looking for ideas or to cement plans for your big day. The Wedding Show is happening at Shopko Hall this weekend - quite simply it's the biggest and best of its kind north of Milwaukee. Okay, so I went to this show with my wife to be at the time and actually had a good time - and....they didn't even have the Mens Warehouse lounge like they do this year for guys!

We had many of things settled on, but not the cake and my wife insisted our cake had to be fabulous. To me fabulous equates to expensive (and it was....both fabulous and expensive), but that's a whole different blog topic. Bottom line is we sampled many cakes at the show and it helped us make the final choice. I also found a great tux deal for my future brother-in-law who was getting married after we were. My point is, brides-to-be and their friends or mothers will be coming to the show. We know that. But, as a guy, I went and the rest should too. If you're already married, tell your buddy he should go. It really does score points with the future Mrs. because it shows you care (pssst...I know you don't care a rat's butt about some of the details). The cake is great and there always seems to be a lot pretty women walking around in wedding dresses. Besides, I went and so should you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home